Survey.com provides a broad range of CPG food, beverage, and retail brands with in-store retail intelligence, merchandising support, and brand representation services. We offer on-demand retail coverage, fast turnaround times, and scheduling flexibility. Survey.com has experienced significant growth over the past few years thanks in part to decades of cumulative experience, hard work, and a focus on guiding our clients to successful growth.
What to expect in the opportunity:
In this role-- internally defined as a Client Operations Specialist, you will drive client success by owning the day to day communication and facilitation of information on projects. Working with an account manager and project manager, you ensure successful planning is aligned with client expectations, monitor project execution and deliver periodic performance reporting to the client. The specialist works with account managers to drive the majority of sales through telling the story of our in-store success using qualitative and quantitative data.
Successful specialists are exposed to all other departments in the company and their leadership teams. Project coordinators are often provided opportunities to demonstrate leadership talents and/or develop within the company. Entrepreneurial thinkers and do-er’s can expect the latitude they need to win!
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide outstanding and enthusiastic client service and communication both by phone and email. Respond quickly and accurately to requests from inside resources as well as outside clients.
- Work remotely as part of a team in a technology oriented company in the retail analytics industry
- Collect, understand and effectively communicate information between clients and project stakeholders.
- Provide system reporting or analytics to the account manager, operations, clients and management upon request.
- Multi-task ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment while producing accurate and timely follow ups and execution of products and services.
- Develop and retain product and industry knowledge to be used to explain project outcomes and project behaviors. A commitment to developing knowledge and experience is a must!
- Provide historical data and analysis to Account Manager and clients upon request.
- Act as liaison between operations/services organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and background:
- Bachelor’s degree required- preferably in a field of business
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a technology-oriented company strongly preferred. An entrepreneurial, startup, and/or agile work environment also preferred
- 3+ years previous experience in client-facing position ideally in account management or project management
- Retail experience preferred, ideally related to retail merchandising and/or retail management
- Experience with project planning and ownership of processes in cross-functional projects
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient with any project management software- preferably Jira, ClickUp, Asana, Projects, or Clarizen
- Proficient reading descriptive performance and project data from excel or a data-driven dashboard such as BI, Sisense, or Tableau
- Bilingual with professional/technical-level proficiency in English
- Foundational understanding of retail, retail distribution, retail merchandising, or crowd-based labor
- All-hands attitude: willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable analyzing data, asking questions, and seeking solutions
- Highly Organized, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative attitude on planning and working
This job is currently a remote position. There is no need to be located directly in Panama City and anyone located in other parts of Panama may be considered for this position.