Survey.com provides a broad range of CPGs with in-store retail intelligence, merchandising support, and brand representation services. We offer on-demand retail coverage, fast turnaround times, and scheduling flexibility. Survey.com has experienced significant growth over the past few years thanks in part to decades of cumulative experience, hard work, and a focus on guiding our clients to successful growth.
What to expect in the opportunity:
As a Project Manager, you will drive the daily operations of your projects ensuring successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of projects for our clients. In this way, the Project Manager’s work leads to our clients’ success. The Project Manager works with Account Managers to drive the majority of sales, through the successful execution of projects.
Successful project managers are exposed to all other departments in the company and their leadership teams. Project managers are often provided opportunities to demonstrate leadership talents and develop within the company. Entrepreneurial thinkers and do-er’s can expect the latitude they need to win!
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of a portfolio of projects
- Responsible for effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing, and delivering all activities for projects.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of coordinators
- Work cross-functionally as the primary contact between internal teams
- Responsible for maximizing earned revenue against a contract
- Execute tasks as needed to help achieve client success lead by doing!
Education and background:
- Bachelor’s degree required- preferably in a field of business- additional equivalent experience
- 1-3 years previous experience in client-facing project management preferred
- 1-3 years of previous experience in entrepreneurial, startup, and/or agile work environments preferred
- Retail experience preferred, ideally related to retail merchandising and/or management
- Experience with project planning and direct ownership of cross-functional projects
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient with MS Office, Jira or other project management software
- Foundational understanding of retail, retail distribution, and/or retail merchandising
- All-hands attitude: willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable analyzing data, asking questions, and seeking solutions
- Highly Organized, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative attitude on planning and working