Survey.com provides a broad range of CPG food, beverage, and retail brands with in-store retail intelligence, merchandising support, and brand representation services. We offer on-demand retail coverage, fast turnaround times, and scheduling flexibility. Survey.com has experienced significant growth over the past few years thanks in part to decades of cumulative experience, hard work, and a focus on guiding our clients to successful growth.
What to expect in the opportunity:
As a project coordinator, you will drive client success by owning the day to day duties and operations of projects as they interface directly with our clients. Working with an account manager and project manager, you ensure successful planning, monitor project execution and delivery periodic performance reporting to the client. The project coordinator coordinator works with account managers to drive the majority of sales through telling the story of our in-store success using qualitative and quantitative data.
Successful project coordinators are exposed to all other departments in the company and their leadership teams. Project coordinators are often provided opportunities to demonstrate leadership talents and develop within the company. Entrepreneurial thinkers and do-er’s can expect the latitude they need to win!
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide outstanding and enthusiastic client service and communication both by phone and email. Respond quickly and accurately to requests from inside resources as well as outside clients.
- Collect, understand and effectively communicate information from clients to project stakeholders and viceversa.
- Provide system reporting or analytics to the account manager, operations, clients and management upon request.
- Multi-task ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment while producing accurate and timely follow ups and execution of products and services.
- Develop and retain product and industry knowledge to be used to identify expertise. Commitment to developing knowledge and experience.
- Provide historical data and analysis to Account Manager and clients upon request.
- Act as liaison between Survey and operations/services organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and background:
- Bachelor’s degree required- preferably in a field of business
- 3+ years previous experience in client-facing position in account management or project management
- 1-3 years of previous experience in entrepreneurial, startup, and/or agile work environments preferred
- Retail experience preferred, ideally related to retail merchandising and/or retail management
- Experience with project planning and ownership of processes in cross-functional projects
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient with MS Office, Jira or other project management software
- Bilingual with professional/technical-level proficiency in English
- Foundational understanding of retail, retail distribution, and/or retail merchandising
- All-hands attitude: willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable analyzing data, asking questions, and seeking solutions
- Highly Organized, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative attitude on planning and working