Survey.com provides CPGs with in-store retail intelligence, merchandising support, and brand representation services. With more than 600,000 vetted field representatives available on-demand, we offer full U.S. coverage, fast turnaround times, and scheduling flexibility. Survey.com has experienced significant growth over the past few years. This is mainly attributed to process efficiency and an exciting new leadership team with decades of collected experience, focusing on transforming start-up companies into successful and stable mid-sized businesses. We collaborate and support large Fortune 50 companies with product and merchandising solutions.
What to expect in the opportunity:
As a project coordinator specializing in data and instruction configuration, you will work closely with project owners and stakeholders transforming project specs and company objectives into clear instructions for our app users. You will also work with our data team to ensure efficient and reportable data collection. Successful coordinators bring strong communication, planning, and analytical skills to accomplish day to day tasks in this role. Coordinators should be prepared to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment with remote teams. This is a deadline-driven role where on-time delivery is imperative. Coordinators are expected to conform to a style guide and design standards while contributing to the improvement and innovation of both.
Our commitment to this role:
- Opportunity to work in a well-funded growth company with very successful, entrepreneurial leadership.
- Work across many parts of the business, from project work to sales and client management.
- Access to Operations and Product leadership teams; the organization has an open-door policy.
- Opportunity to grow the role into a larger operational and department leadership roles.
- While you will have access to leadership, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking and you will be given the opportunity to make decisions.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Responsible for writing and designing surveys for our application using internal tools
- Serve as the instruction design and data configuration lead on projects you are assigned
- Clearly and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Meet daily and weekly deadlines for projects
- Demonstrate leadership by working with each stakeholder to prioritize and refine the scope of projects
- Work with data and product teams on new product development
- Execute tasks as needed to help achieve client success - lead by doing!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in related fields of business.
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience in entrepreneurial or startup environments preferred
- 1 to 3 years working in a market research company or in any capacity designing public surveys highly desired
- Experience with professional-level storytelling-- writing clear and effective communications that follow a coherent theme serving customers or internal stakeholders preferred
- Retail management or design experience preferred, ideally in CPG or retail merchandising
Skills and Knowledge:
- All-hands attitude: willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proficient with MS Office, experience in Jira or other project management software preferred
- Foundational understanding of retail, retail distribution, and/or retail merchandising
- Comfortable analyzing data, asking questions, and seeking solutions
- Highly organized, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Collaborative attitude on planning and working